- What is the golden chain poem about?
- Why friendship is compared to a golden chain?
- Why does the poet say that friendship is more valuable than gold?
- Why True friendship can be compared to a rainbow after heavy rains?
- What message do you get from the poem short answer?
- Why does the poet called the world beautiful dress?
- What is at the end of the rainbow saying?
- Has anybody ever found the end of a rainbow?
- What does it mean when you see both ends of a rainbow?
- What happens if you touch a rainbow?
- How rare is it to see a full rainbow?
- How rare is a triple rainbow?
What is the golden chain poem about?
19. CONCLUSION Helen Steiner Rice’s ?A Golden Chain? is one of poems which describe the meaning of friendship. From the analysis, We can learn and know the meaning of friendship. We know that friendship have big impact and big effect for our life
Why friendship is compared to a golden chain?
Answer. Answer: Friendship is compared to ‘golden chain’ because it links our dear friends together. It is compared to ‘precious jewel’, because it grows more precious as each year passes by
Why does the poet say that friendship is more valuable than gold?
The poet says that friendship is more valuable than gold because friends give us all the love that our hearts can hold. They can change our mood when we are feeling down, understand our trials and lend a helping hand, and always share their secret dreams because they care. Was this answer helpful?
Why True friendship can be compared to a rainbow after heavy rains?
a true friendship is like an everflowing river because just like the river with no end it keeps on flowing and flowing and never stops , a true friendship never breaks it keeps on flowing and flowing through the endless path.
What message do you get from the poem short answer?
Answer: The message conveyed by the poem is that just like humans, animals too long for freedom and do not like being caged. For instance, the tiger in the poem longs to be in the jungle and he looks longingly at the shining stars in the sky.
Why does the poet called the world beautiful dress?
Ans. The Poet says that the world is beautifully drest (dressed) because it is fully covered with water and grass.
What is at the end of the rainbow saying?
If you say that something is at the end of the rainbow, you mean that people want it but it is almost impossible to obtain or achieve. The promise of a cure?the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?often makes sensible people do irrational things.
Has anybody ever found the end of a rainbow?
You’ll never swim out to the horizon , and you’ll never reach a rainbow’s end. The visibility of both requires distance between object and observer. Rainbows consist of water droplets being struck by sunlight in a certain way.
What does it mean when you see both ends of a rainbow?
Double Rainbow Symbolism
Like what’s already been mentioned, double rainbows are also seen as symbolizing transitions. The first arc represents the material world, while the second represents the spiritual one. In turn, it’s often viewed as a gateway just as the singular rainbow is.
What happens if you touch a rainbow?
In short, you can touch someone else’s rainbow, but not your own. A rainbow is light reflecting and refracting off water particles in the air, such as rain or mist. The water particles and refracted light that form the rainbow you see can be miles away and are too distant to touch.
How rare is it to see a full rainbow?
It’s very rare to see a full-circle rainbow. You have to be up high to see one, and sky conditions have to be perfect.
How rare is a triple rainbow?
The technique has helped photographers to predict where tertiary rainbows will appear in the sky. Sightings of tertiary rainbows, or triple rainbows, are so incredibly rare ? only 5 reported instances in the past 250 years ? that many scientists had started to doubt the possibility of even capturing one.