Updated May 2016
Company collect personal information from you when you submit it, including by (i) placing an order; (ii) registering as a customer; (iii) emailing; (iv) participating in promotions, surveys, email newsletters or other features of the Website; and (v) communicating or coordinating with a customer service representative. Such personal information may include your first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
When you browse Website and subsidiary sites, Company may collect non-personal information from you, including your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address (the Internet address of your computer), browser type, operating system, the specific pages you visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Website. In addition, Company may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visited the Website, the areas or pages of the Website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Website, the number of times you returned to the Website, and other clickstream data. Company may also use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
Company may also use web beacons on the Website, in emails, and in advertisements on other websites. Web beacons are tiny graphic images that are used to collect information about your Website visit, such as the pages you view and the features you use, as well as information about whether you open and/or act upon one of emails or advertisements. Company may also collect the URL of the website you visited immediately before coming to the Website. Web beacons help analyze the Website visitors’ behavior and measure the effectiveness of the Website and advertising. Company may work with service providers, such as Google Analytics, that help track, collect and analyze this information.
Company may combine the non-personal information Company collect, such as through cookies and web beacons, with other information Company have collected from you.
Company may use the information Company collect from your browser or device to:
- respond to your requests and create an account for you;
- complete a transaction (including filling your product order);
- communicate with you regarding your order(s) or to notify you about other products or services;
- operate dermaclearpro.com and customize your experience;
- provide you with information regarding Website updates, customized content, advertising, and services;
- identify or remedy potential threats to the website’s security;
- conduct research about your use of the website and services; and
- For any other purpose stated at the time of collection.
If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive email updates, you can opt-out at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by mailing at:
406 9th Avenue, Ste 310
San Diego, CA 92101
Company may disclose information collected from and about you as follows;
- With any of related companies and service providers, affiliates, and subsidiaries in connection with the services Company provide to perform a business, professional or technical support function;
- With marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties who may send you information about their own products and;
- To respond and comply with legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order) and to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise required by law.
Company may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. Company may share aggregate, non-personal information about Website users with third parties.
Company maintains reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information Company collect in a secure manner. Even though Company follow reasonable procedures to try and protect the information in possession, no security system is perfect and Company cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
Business Relationships & Third Party Websites
Company does not collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13). Dermaclear encourages parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and instruct their children to never provide their personal information to the Site without parental permission.
Interest Based Advertising
You may also visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about online behavioral advertising and how to opt-out from online behavioral ads served by some or all participating companies. Note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
Your California Privacy Rights
The Website may be accessed by an international audience. By visiting the Website and providing with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed for the purposes identified in this policy. In addition, such data may be stored on servers located outside your resident jurisdiction and in jurisdictions which may have less stringent privacy practices than your own. By providing with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
Questions and Notification of Changes
Phone Support: 800-519-5346
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
406 9th Avenue, Ste 310
San Diego, CA 92101